Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » The page cannot be displayed
The page cannot be displayed [message #537544] Thu, 29 December 2011 04:09 Go to next message
sairayaqoob82
I try to access the oracle 10g forms and the 'The page cannot be displayed' message is displayed . previously i the forms were working and the reports were not running giving error 41214 . I searched over the internet and found that the reports server is not running . but there is another problem that my server does not show any icon or start button or task bar at all .is there anything that can be done or a command that can be used to start the reports server and the forms .. help is appreciated in advance !!
Re: The page cannot be displayed [message #537545 is a reply to message #537544] Thu, 29 December 2011 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
my server does not show any icon or start button or task bar at all

These "icons, buttons, task bar" are ... what? Operating system (MS Windows?) objects, or Oracle ones?

In order to successfully run Forms applications, you need to deploy the application. As far as I can tell, configuring iAS is not an easy task and you should really, really carefully read documentation and follow what's being said in there.

You failed to specify what exactly you have (operating system, Oracle database version, iAS version, ...), so the answer *might* depend on that information. I suppose you know that Oracle documentation is located on http://tahiti.oracle.com. What you need is something like the following Forms Deployment Guide (this is 10g (9.0.4) version; you'll need to find the one related to your version).
Re: The page cannot be displayed [message #537546 is a reply to message #537545] Thu, 29 December 2011 04:28 Go to previous message
sairayaqoob82
Its windows server 2003. im new to oracle forms 10g and obviously Ias too
Previous Topic: DB Connection Error Ora-03114
Next Topic: Can't create borderless textbox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:29:22 CDT 2024