Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » start Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Fusion Middleware Control (EM Console) (Solaris 10 - Forms and Reports 11gR2)
start Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Fusion Middleware Control (EM Console) [message #560342] Thu, 12 July 2012 04:43 Go to next message
dirish
Hi,

I have started weblogic using startWebLogic.sh and opmnctl. Unfortunately I can't get the page to access the EM. Can you please advise what to start.

Please see attached the screens which I am referring to.

Thanks
Re: start Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Fusion Middleware Control (EM Console) [message #614088 is a reply to message #560342] Fri, 16 May 2014 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
m.shezad@hotmail.com
Enterprise Manager (Oracle Fusion Middleware) is available in only when "install for deployment" not available with "install for development".
Re: start Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Fusion Middleware Control (EM Console) [message #620949 is a reply to message #614088] Thu, 07 August 2014 07:27 Go to previous message
deay
hi m.shezad

I am new to Weblogic and learning the technology/architecture behind Weblogic and OFM. I find it odd that Oracle does not
provide for EM to be accessed in development mode and wonder why that is, however if you look at the screenshots sent by dirish it shows at the top of the OFM-EM screen "Free License - Non Commercial Use Only", so apparently there is an OFM-EM install download for development purposes but I can't find it anywhere.

I have set up the Weblogic Server with no issues (in development) but I now need the EM components to run the Forms and Reports. we are running Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise, Weblogic 12c and ofm_frmrpts_win_11.1.2.2.0_64.

any information from experts here in Weblogic would be greatly appreciated on this particular dilemma and if anyone knows
a workaround. thanks in advance.

Previous Topic: Data not copied,Memory overrun avoided while calculating monitors
Next Topic: EBS R12 cloning
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:07:12 CDT 2024