Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Bypassing the login screen (Oracle 10g / R12)
Bypassing the login screen [message #455341] Tue, 11 May 2010 04:37 Go to next message
chenny
Hi!!

I'm trying to bypass the login screen for my apps by creating a .cfg file (ani.cfg) from the formsweb.cfg with two inclusions:

1.userid=<login_name>/<password>@database_connect
2. form=<my_form>.fmx (instead of default test.fmx)

Now while running the through /forms/frmservlet?config=ani

'm getting two things:
1.error message sometimes with a java file details list (attached)

2. it's openning the Java Security Warning window where on clicking 'Run' nothing happens.

Please help in resolving this problem.

Regards,
Mitr
  • Attachment: error.txt
    (Size: 5.35KB, Downloaded 1264 times)
Re: Bypassing the login screen [message #455399 is a reply to message #455341] Tue, 11 May 2010 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gregor
Hi ,

the method to bypass the login screen is OK.

I think you are working on an Oracle-E-Business-Suite. Is it nessary that you need all the jar-files? The "code_base"-Parameter in the formsweb.cfg seems to point to unkown path.
Re: Bypassing the login screen [message #455514 is a reply to message #455399] Wed, 12 May 2010 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chenny
Thanks for responding Sir.

Yes, 'm using E-Biz suite and the prob is unusual. Yesterday, after relogging a while later, the screen opened but asked for login through a separate window. Also, the dates in one of my form is coming as DD/MM/RRRR instead of the actual dates whereas the form when opened through ususal login screen is showing the dates correctly.

'll check out with the code_base parameter. till then, please suggest on the above.

if required, can send u the snapshots.

Regards,
Mitr

Re: Bypassing the login screen [message #457650 is a reply to message #455514] Tue, 25 May 2010 09:00 Go to previous message
gregor
sorry I lost you "shortly" out of my focus,

is your problem solved?
if not, let's start again? -- It should be an label "[ani]" in your formsweb.cfg.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: How To Create Library Functions To Show Alert
Next Topic: Changes in Form45
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 18:00:18 CDT 2024