Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Error in Calender Binding and Form (Oracle 9i, dev6i)
icon4.gif  Error in Calender Binding and Form [message #500416] Mon, 21 March 2011 01:38 Go to next message
ArkeologeN
Getting Error while running my form after including toolbar, calender and alerts etc..I've created a library and then attached it..but unfortunately nothing special is going.. When I run my program, it first compile and then gives error. When I reach the error, there is this script..
PROCEDURE date_choosen IS
BEGIN
   copy(to_char(date_lov.current_lov_date,'dd-mon-yyyy'), date_lov.date_lov_return_item);
   go_item(date_lov.date_lov_return_item);
   if date_lov.lov_auto_skip = TRUE then
      next_item;
   end if;
END;

And not moving further. I'm also attaching my this form here.. Please help me..I'm curiously waiting..Resolve it and tell me the issue. I've to use the calender on my other 45 forms..
Thanks
Regards,
Hamza Waqas
  • Attachment: inv.fmb
    (Size: 212.00KB, Downloaded 1016 times)
Re: Error in Calender Binding and Form [message #500439 is a reply to message #500416] Mon, 21 March 2011 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cookiemonster
What error?
Re: Error in Calender Binding and Form [message #500522 is a reply to message #500439] Tue, 22 March 2011 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ArkeologeN
When I compile, it gives an error. An alert PL/SQL Query Error and taking the cursor on the above script. Don't know why..
Re: Error in Calender Binding and Form [message #500558 is a reply to message #500522] Tue, 22 March 2011 04:18 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Note that all we know is based on information you provide. You should learn to produce meaningful messages. The last one is useless as the first one. You said that "it gives an error". Once again: what error? "An alert PL/SQL Query Error" - what is that?

Oracle errors usually have a code that easily distinguish one from another. That would be, for example, ORA-xxxxx or FRM-xxxxx or ... If you specified it, it would be easier to provide assistance. As of now, you spent more than a day with no result (and, if you continue answering that way, you'll wait even longer).
Previous Topic: navigation triggers in WHEN-WINDOW-ACTIVATED
Next Topic: Pivot table is inside group
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 05:10:20 CDT 2024