Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Dynamically change the number of records displayed (Oracle Forms 10g)
Dynamically change the number of records displayed [message #501832] Thu, 31 March 2011 21:18 Go to next message
simplyomi
Hi,
I am currently on a project which has a requirement of changing the number of records dynamically, gone through searching but I couldn't find any possible solution, just wanna ask if this is possible? Oracle Forms version 10g by the way.
Thanks!
Re: Dynamically change the number of records displayed [message #501870 is a reply to message #501832] Fri, 01 April 2011 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
My answer would be "impossible" (or, if it was possible, it's not worth the pain. You should create many items that would look like a tabular form, fetch data manually, hide items that are not in use, ... shortly, impossible. Forms is not designed to support such a request.).
Re: Dynamically change the number of records displayed [message #501875 is a reply to message #501870] Fri, 01 April 2011 03:03 Go to previous message
simplyomi
Hi Littlefoot, thanks for the reply, I would agree with you, had searched a lot and this seems impossible, and any workaround I can think will require great effort to achieve this.
Previous Topic: Running forms 10g on Windows 7
Next Topic: Executing a procedure from form based on variable name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 05:11:31 CDT 2024