Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Draw diagram in oracle form. (Oracle form 10g.)
Draw diagram in oracle form. [message #541143] Fri, 27 January 2012 20:19 Go to next message
dophuong_cs

Hi all, i have proplem follow:
I want to draw a diagram in oracle, how do i do?
Please see attach file.
  • Attachment: diagram.JPG
    (Size: 26.77KB, Downloaded 875 times)
Re: Draw diagram in oracle form. [message #541151 is a reply to message #541143] Sat, 28 January 2012 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You should use a tool that is capable of creating graphs. In version 6i, Developer Suite contained a separate product - Graphics Builder. Later versions (including yours, 10g), have graphs included into Reports Developer. Or, you could use third party tool (such as iReport).

Furthermore, you can Include Graphics in Your Oracle Forms Application.
Re: Draw diagram in oracle form. [message #541153 is a reply to message #541151] Sat, 28 January 2012 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dophuong_cs

Thank you reply me, however i don't know how to do for display diagram on oracle form 10g.
Please guide details for me.

[EDITED by LF: removed unnecessary quote of the whole previous message]

[Updated on: Sat, 28 January 2012 09:12] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Draw diagram in oracle form. [message #541154 is a reply to message #541153] Sat, 28 January 2012 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't have any details.

However, if you put some effort into browsing through the Oracle Technology Network pages, I hope that you'll manage to locate Forms Sample Code; once upon a time I knew where it was, but site reorganization either removed it, or moved somewhere else. Anyway: according to this page (search for "graph"), you'll findQuote:
This dialog use the Oracle FormsGraph Java Bean that is part of the Oracle Forms demos.
which indicates that you should use Java Bean. I never did that so I can't help. However, someone else might know and will provide assistance.

Furthermore, you might be interested in JFreeChart integration inside Oracle Forms.

If you ever find out how to do it, please, post it back here for future reference.
Re: Draw diagram in oracle form. [message #541465 is a reply to message #541154] Tue, 31 January 2012 09:00 Go to previous message
dophuong_cs

Thank you already reply me, and i want to ask more, another way do with this case. Now, Oracle have some library support display and draw diagram on form, if you know, please guide for me.
Thanks!
Previous Topic: how to bind hierarchy tree items to text items and other items?
Next Topic: how to stop going to next record if it is the last record?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 13 15:40:31 CDT 2024